We're in the market for a bright, ambitious intern to help improve our menu planning process. As many of you know, we've optimized it for quality and customer satisfaction. Now it's time to tweak things behind the scenes to make it faster and more efficient.
Here's what we'll be doing and need your help with:
- Observing and documenting our existing process
- Identifying bottlenecks and testing solutions
- Researching and setting up meetings with businesses in other industries that have solved similar problems
- Helping Sweet Roots team members implement the latest process iteration
Who is our dream candidate?
- You are incredibly organized, some might say you're neurotic
- Your bookcase is organized, possibly by color
- You sometimes feel compelled to rearrange your friend's closet
- You don't understand people who don't always keep their keys in the same place
- While waiting in line at the post office, you think of 10 ways to cut down wait time
- You are opinionated, but you base it on evidence and a dose of shrewd intuition
- You are known for your keen observation skills
- You enjoy good food and play well with others
- You can commit to 2 days a week through September
If that sounds like you, shoot us an email at email@example.com. Tell us why you're right for the job and include your resume in the body of the email.
PS - The internship is unpaid, but we're pretty ace in the kitchen, so we'll take turns making you lunch!